Informação PCM-Portugal

Está a começar a Liga Virtual 2024! O Draft World Tour já arrancou. Está atento a este tópico do nosso fórum!

Data/Hora: 13 Mai 2024, 20:23

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 360 mensagens ]  Ir para página Anterior  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Próximo
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem: Re: Chat Topic & Questions
MensagemEnviado: 17 Mai 2015, 10:37 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Registado: 18 Abr 2015, 13:15
Dinli Escreveu:
DamianoCunego96 Escreveu:
In the calendar I don't see a 2nd chance for 1/2 road. Is this a mistake or is there no 2nd chance planned?

Damiano, yesterday you asked me inside the game and I did not have the time to answer you. Well, this year we wanted to change the road structure. A lot. The past year, we believe that the road event always had a lot of players in the same group. In our opinion, many good players we're unable to reach the final of hte event because of blocks. 5 or 6 players per group was an acceptable number that allawos all participants to play their best, within the game's possibilities. So as you may have noticed, this year we had fewer subscribers to the road event compared to the year before, but you had more days of road competition compared to last year. This was the biggest reason for the changes. Then, we decided to atribute points to the mountain and intermediate sprints, as we do in our national champioships, in hope of more strategy and action to the race
Since the beginning, we never thought about putting a second chance to end because we think 6 players is a reasonable number of players to play in the same match. With more than 6, in my opinion, a number of extra factors would come inot play for the players, and we can't control those factors. And as to the two best players of each group going through into the final, 4 stages will be played, and we though it was enough for the best players of each group to stand out. But I understand your point of view, and I think if we had more time to extend the WC, we would have another round before the final. To give an example, we would send 6 players to the next round, and 2 or 4 into the second chance. Then we would make a semi final with 8 or 10 players, and final with only 4 or 5 players.

The main reason second chance was introduced was to allow players that deserved to go through but weren't able to participate because of abscence to have a second chance. For the same reason the winner of the day is passing to the next round. In our group everyone was there on the first day, so probably the missing second chance will probably not have a big influence.

Altough second chance shouldn't be easy as in Omnium, where 8 out of 13 (?) people are passing, but that's probably due to circumstances.

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 17 Mai 2015, 10:38 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

When are we able to subscribe for the second chance for points race?

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 17 Mai 2015, 12:04 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Registado: 19 Ago 2009, 14:32
Today, expectionality, there will be played a new second chance of omnuim for the group 1 players that didn't show up at the correct time yesterday. There will be one place available for the semi-finals of omnium.
The event will occur at 19.00 CEST.
Only the following players will have the chance to play: Kingmaker (host), Kenan, Fouini, Dino, Aplekero, Roche, Tozequio, HarryHase, jotafap, TheTotor.

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 17 Mai 2015, 12:16 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Phoenix Escreveu:
Dinli Escreveu:
DamianoCunego96 Escreveu:
In the calendar I don't see a 2nd chance for 1/2 road. Is this a mistake or is there no 2nd chance planned?

Damiano, yesterday you asked me inside the game and I did not have the time to answer you. Well, this year we wanted to change the road structure. A lot. The past year, we believe that the road event always had a lot of players in the same group. In our opinion, many good players we're unable to reach the final of hte event because of blocks. 5 or 6 players per group was an acceptable number that allawos all participants to play their best, within the game's possibilities. So as you may have noticed, this year we had fewer subscribers to the road event compared to the year before, but you had more days of road competition compared to last year. This was the biggest reason for the changes. Then, we decided to atribute points to the mountain and intermediate sprints, as we do in our national champioships, in hope of more strategy and action to the race
Since the beginning, we never thought about putting a second chance to end because we think 6 players is a reasonable number of players to play in the same match. With more than 6, in my opinion, a number of extra factors would come inot play for the players, and we can't control those factors. And as to the two best players of each group going through into the final, 4 stages will be played, and we though it was enough for the best players of each group to stand out. But I understand your point of view, and I think if we had more time to extend the WC, we would have another round before the final. To give an example, we would send 6 players to the next round, and 2 or 4 into the second chance. Then we would make a semi final with 8 or 10 players, and final with only 4 or 5 players.

The main reason second chance was introduced was to allow players that deserved to go through but weren't able to participate because of abscence to have a second chance. For the same reason the winner of the day is passing to the next round. In our group everyone was there on the first day, so probably the missing second chance will probably not have a big influence.

Altough second chance shouldn't be easy as in Omnium, where 8 out of 13 (?) people are passing, but that's probably due to circumstances.

I know phoenix but in our opinion as we are in the semi final of road (most important event of pcm), we thought that people would try to play the two days and therefore would not miss anyone. Even now I think anyone missed the first day and i think no one will miss the second day too.

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 17 Mai 2015, 13:30 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Dinli Escreveu:
Phoenix Escreveu:
Dinli Escreveu:

I know phoenix but in our opinion as we are in the semi final of road (most important event of pcm), we thought that people would try to play the two days and therefore would not miss anyone. Even now I think anyone missed the first day and i think no one will miss the second day too.

That's what i said ;)

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 18 Mai 2015, 18:26 
Gianni Meersman
Novato
Novato

Registado: 12 Mar 2015, 10:46
I thought I had subscribed for second chance keirin. If someone doesn't show up, can I take his place?

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 18 Mai 2015, 21:06 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Registado: 03 Jun 2010, 11:12
I want an answer of some organizator on this subject: viewtopic.php?f=256&t=10068

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 19 Mai 2015, 04:05 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

You have your answer there. I hope that all participants read my message.

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 19 Mai 2015, 11:55 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 23 Abr 2015, 09:20
isaw at the calender that the solo scratch final will be tomorrow at 20'00? is this a mistake?

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 19 Mai 2015, 12:14 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Chrischi Escreveu:
isaw at the calender that the solo scratch final will be tomorrow at 20'00? is this a mistake?

It's a mistake. Today we will fix it. Tomorrow we will play at 21:00 CEST.

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 19 Mai 2015, 15:33 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Dinli Escreveu:

Omg you said first that jon and me play again and after that jon pass. I dont understand nothing. Finally we play or no?? Let me know . You change of opinion very fast :s no serious

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 19 Mai 2015, 15:45 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

I am dissapointed, at least can i be reserve? Becaude i thought we would to play and now I saw this, really I dont understand

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 19 Mai 2015, 15:48 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

carlos_valverde Escreveu:
Dinli Escreveu:

Omg you said first that jon and me play again and after that jon pass. I dont understand nothing. Finally we play or no?? Let me know . You change of opinion very fast :s no serious

He argued what he thinks the could be the best decision. I was talking with other organizers and we decided that it is the best option. Sometimes we make mistakes, and I have no problem to admit when i did a mistake.

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 19 Mai 2015, 15:56 
Gianni Meersman
Novato
Novato

Registado: 12 Mar 2015, 10:46
Good luck in the next round(s), Decas and Jon. =D>

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 19 Mai 2015, 16:00 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Ok, perfect, about the rules you said that you use the rules, its false because if you said one day for subscribe second chance you must do the rules.
No problem I only say that its a bad organization and no is one error, is too much errors...
Sorry for english. Regards and good luck

Resposta com citações  
Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 360 mensagens ]  Ir para página Anterior  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Próximo

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizador a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para:  
Desenvolvido por phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Traduzido por phpBB Portugal