Informação PCM-Portugal

Está a começar a Liga Virtual 2024! O Draft World Tour já arrancou. Está atento a este tópico do nosso fórum!

Data/Hora: 16 Abr 2024, 19:10

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 8 mensagens ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem: The End
MensagemEnviado: 06 Jun 2015, 12:41 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Registado: 19 Ago 2009, 14:32
Imagem

Another edition of the PCM World Cup has come to an end.

Thank you everyone who participated in this year's edition of the event. I want to say congratulations to everyone who won a prize across the solo and team world cup. I also want to thank to Eyolfur, who was the man behind allowing us to host this year's event. I also can't forget Polo and Miguel98, who were the two most important person by my side across the event. Without these two, nothing would have been possible and I thank them for all of their work, commitment and dedication to the organization of the event. Lots of time, without time and tired of their daily lifes, they came to contribute to the development of the event. Besides these two main persons, a word of appreciation to Hazard (who made most of the graphical work), to elyk (who made all the shirts for the team world cup), dvdgms (even without his presence, he helped solve many operation problems that showed up), and to Tó (who always supported us in the organization of this event and who helped us in what we needed). In a general way, I need to thank to everyone in the moderation and who helped us in what we needed. I don't remember everyone out of the top of my head, but if there's someone who I need to say sorry to is Luis, who made a presentational video for the event, but because of issues, we opted for Hazard's video. I want you to know Luis that you weren't forgotten. Well, it was a long walk, more than a month of hard work and solving problems that showed up yesterday. But deep down, it was the enormous fun that we had doing this, in-game and out of it.
It was some great nights we had here playing, and all the environment that was created was magnific. Putting aside the problems that happened, what stays is our will to play this game, and play it with other people who have similar interests as us. And it's with some sadness, but also with great happiness, that I, and the organization, say goodbye, and give this year's PCM World Cup has finished. I hope that next year we're all together again, sharing again the same passion for PCM and for cycling.

Thanks to all of you!

Imagem

Resposta com citações  
 Assunto da Mensagem: Re: The End
MensagemEnviado: 08 Jun 2015, 09:24 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 17 Jan 2015, 15:25
Thank you for the good organisation!

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 08 Jun 2015, 10:36 
Administrador
Administrador

Registado: 21 Ago 2007, 02:49
Thanks for the mention, that wasn't necessary, as my work was very little compared to what the organization did. Essentially I want to thank all the players and obviously Dinli, who was the main responsable for the success of this event. :prayer:

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 08 Jun 2015, 13:06 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 17 Abr 2015, 19:18
Thank you all for a good and well organized World Cup. See you next year :D

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 08 Jun 2015, 13:10 
O QUEEE? FORA DE JOGO CARALHO!
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Registado: 27 Set 2007, 21:11
Good job guys, really hope that the following organizations take advantage of what we've done so well.

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 08 Jun 2015, 15:34 
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Registado: 19 Jun 2012, 20:31
Well, I have to give credit to Dinli for the organization of this WC and to Polo who was also very important for this project. Personally, I think my behaviour was kinda bad and I have to make an apology to certain people with whom I wasn't correct. See you next year where I hope I'll have great results.

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 09 Jun 2015, 15:38 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 21 Abr 2015, 20:34
Congratulations for this great organization.
The rules and qualification systems and points are very well made. They allow everyone to play, and have a chance to participate.
I hope you still will organize the World Cup for the coming years!
Again, congratulations and thank you to all the organizers of PCM Portugal! Super work! =D> =D>

Resposta com citações  
MensagemEnviado: 10 Jun 2015, 18:29 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 21 Abr 2015, 09:53
Thanks for organizing this World Cup. You did a great job. A nice solo World Cup, unfortunately a bit unfriendly team World Cup, but overall a good and nice World Cup. Good job! =D>

Resposta com citações  
Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 8 mensagens ] 

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizador a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para:  
Desenvolvido por phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Traduzido por phpBB Portugal