PCMdaily EP V1.6 Download : http://pcmdaily.com/infusions/pro_downl ... p?did=1049Features
Bug Fix , todos os bug's e crashes que vocês tinham acabam de ser corrigidos.
- Crashes while creating your team's calendar
- Rider photos not showing
- Database not available under "Options"How to install?
It is very important to follow the installation process carefully.
This is the process you will need to make the DB working.Make sure you've already got V1.5 installed.
1. Click download in the download center of V1.6.
2. Double click the .exe file (the one with the PCM icon)
3. Now go through the installation.
There will come a very crucial point in which you will have to choose your install path.
By default, it will send you to "C:\Program Files\Cyanide\Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2015".
This is however not always the PCM gamefolder.
If you have Steam, this would most likely be "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pro Cycling Manager 2015".
If you have PCM in another language, or simply installed PCM elsewhere than the default location:
Make sure to change the install directory manually as well. If you are unsure where to install, look in your Program Files folder for "PCM.exe".
You have to install the database in the exact gamefolder where PCM.exe is located. Also make sure you have to install the db in your general PCM folder.
This means *PCM folder*, NOT *PCM folder*\Database.
4. Complete the installation process.
5. Open PCM 15, go to options and select either "PCMdaily_ExpansionPack_v16_2014NC" or "PCMdaily_ExpansionPack_v16_2015NC" as your database. We recommend using "_2014NC" when you want to play a career and "_2015NC" for playing in Single Race mode.
6. You have completed the installation process of the database. Have fun!