Informação PCM-Portugal

Está a começar a Liga Virtual 2024! O Draft World Tour já arrancou. Está atento a este tópico do nosso fórum!

Data/Hora: 28 Mar 2024, 09:58

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 19 mensagens ]  Ir para página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: 30 Mai 2008, 18:02 
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Registado: 24 Ago 2007, 09:48
Halvor Escreveu:
It don't worked... I tried, but there just came an error while I tried to use it.

I'm sorry :(

If i find the answer of the error, I can try to do it again.

Ok, np thanks anyway

Resposta com citações  
 Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: 03 Jun 2008, 15:06 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 30 Mai 2008, 15:32
I've spent the last 3 hours trying to fix it Takitdown. It won't work though. I think I do know how to make it work, but it would literally take days to do. The problem is because regadas has already played the stage, therefore the tables DYN_classification_stage_cym5 and DYN_classification_race_cym5 have been affected and to sort out all them results so they are correct after putting a rider back in, would definately take days.

So unfortunately I doubt this savegame will get fixed :( Atl least we now know that if you're in an important race, either play the stages or make a backup before simulating :wink:

Resposta com citações  
 Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: 03 Jun 2008, 18:56 
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Registado: 24 Ago 2007, 09:48
Addy291 Escreveu:
I've spent the last 3 hours trying to fix it Takitdown. It won't work though. I think I do know how to make it work, but it would literally take days to do. The problem is because regadas has already played the stage, therefore the tables DYN_classification_stage_cym5 and DYN_classification_race_cym5 have been affected and to sort out all them results so they are correct after putting a rider back in, would definately take days.

So unfortunately I doubt this savegame will get fixed :( Atl least we now know that if you're in an important race, either play the stages or make a backup before simulating :wink:

I just think it's weird that Halvor was able to do it before :?
Well thanks Addy, sorry for wasting your time....

Resposta com citações  
 Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: 03 Jun 2008, 21:26 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 30 Mai 2008, 15:32
It wasn't a waste of time, I felt that it would be possible to fix so I kept going. However it was a lot more complicated than it first seemed.

I'm just sorry that I wasn't able to save the career.

Resposta com citações  
Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 19 mensagens ]  Ir para página Anterior  1, 2

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizador a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para:  
Desenvolvido por phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Traduzido por phpBB Portugal