Informação PCM-Portugal

Está a começar a Liga Virtual 2024! O Draft World Tour já arrancou. Está atento a este tópico do nosso fórum!

Data/Hora: 19 Mai 2024, 11:33

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Criar Novo Tópico Este Tópico está bloqueado. Não pode editar mensagens ou responder.  [ 39 mensagens ]  Ir para página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Próximo
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem: Re: [Results] Road (Final)
MensagemEnviado: 22 Mai 2015, 14:05 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Registado: 18 Abr 2015, 13:15
Dinli Escreveu:
It does not make sense to change the day of the final of keirin. We should all reach an agreement. Maybe we could play one day at 19:30 CEST. Could you?

Monday 19:30 CEST is no problem for me, Tuesday there is Omnium at 19:30 CEST.

MensagemEnviado: 22 Mai 2015, 14:18 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 21 Abr 2015, 20:34
For me, all day can be possible (without Sunday of course). Sorry for this deseagrement :oops: . I thank the organization and players here :)

MensagemEnviado: 22 Mai 2015, 21:02 
Vencedor do Tour
Vencedor do Tour

Registado: 20 Fev 2010, 20:20
I can't play at 19:30 CEST, maybe we could play tomorrow after Elimination (probably will be over before 21:30 CEST) or Monday after Points Race?

2nd Sprint Stage 2
Imagem

MensagemEnviado: 22 Mai 2015, 22:30 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

rui_costa_1 Escreveu:
I can't play at 19:30 CEST, maybe we could play tomorrow after Elimination (probably will be over before 21:30 CEST) or Monday after Points Race?

Tomorrow is fine by me, but I think gimox said het couldn't play today and tomorrow. On week days it's just getting too late if we start after an other event, I have to get up early in the morning for work.

You can't be there at 19h30 CEST everyday or only this monday? Otherwise we could als do it before the Team Keirin, but you'll need 1h30 to play at least, with bugs even more.

You could also try to do the keirin on tuesday at 20:30, after the omnium, but thats probably going to be difficult as well.

MensagemEnviado: 23 Mai 2015, 00:02 
Vencedor do Tour
Vencedor do Tour

Registado: 20 Fev 2010, 20:20
Phoenix Escreveu:
rui_costa_1 Escreveu:

Tomorrow is fine by me, but I think gimox said het couldn't play today and tomorrow. On week days it's just getting too late if we start after an other event, I have to get up early in the morning for work.

You can't be there at 19h30 CEST everyday or only this monday? Otherwise we could als do it before the Team Keirin, but you'll need 1h30 to play at least, with bugs even more.

You could also try to do the keirin on tuesday at 20:30, after the omnium, but thats probably going to be difficult as well.

I can only play at 19h30 CEST on weekends.

MensagemEnviado: 23 Mai 2015, 12:49 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Dinli, I think the organisation should come to a decision today, or otherwise keep the original time. rui_costa (probably josepereira?) can't play on weekdays at 19:30, after there is the normal calendar with points race, keirin, omnium and team events. Later than 21:00 CEST is not possible for me. I guess the only solutions left is to play on sunday 31st of May before the Team Points race, move around other events (which is next to impossible), move the road final to a date after the team world cup (5th of june and later) or if none of the previous is possible keep the original date.

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 09:53 
Novato
Novato

Registado: 15 Abr 2015, 14:09
I can play only today, monday, tuesday, Wednesday and thursday. After i can't because probably i won't be at home.

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 12:57 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Registado: 19 Ago 2009, 14:32
Guys maybe i could change the hour of the final of keirin. It could happen at 21:00 CEST or 20:30 CEST, and the event of individual sprint could start at 21:30 CEST. So we could start play at 21:00 CEST playing road, which is the normal start time of events.
What do you think of this idea? I think this could be the most acceptable solution.

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 16:08 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Dinli Escreveu:
Guys maybe i could change the hour of the final of keirin. It could happen at 21:00 CEST or 20:30 CEST, and the event of individual sprint could start at 21:30 CEST. So we could start play at 21:00 CEST playing road, which is the normal start time of events.
What do you think of this idea? I think this could be the most acceptable solution.

Only if it's 100% sure, before this evening, that the road competition can start at 21:00, and everyone is able to join at that time. Otherwise you're diverting from the original calendar and punishing players that are able to play on the normal time.

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 16:16 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

In other words you need the approval of following players by 21:00 CEST this evening:

Chrischi
Kingmaker
SirBoston
LenOhn
josepereira
Pliox
Stijndv
Jeis
Gui
Edkking
Gimox97

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 16:45 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

If you don't want, speak by you, and not by the others. That is, if you don't want us to play in the designated hour. Now, I think it's unneceessary that, if there's another option, that we already cut Aure from the possiblity of grabbing a top 3 in the most important even of the world cup. Every portuguese player don't mind to change the date. Obviously I don't know what the others think, buy Gimox already said that he didn't mind to change the date. I don't think the remaining players mind too much if we play at 20:30 or at 21:00.

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 17:07 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Dinli Escreveu:
If you don't want, speak by you, and not by the others. That is, if you don't want us to play in the designated hour. Now, I think it's unneceessary that, if there's another option, that we already cut Aure from the possiblity of grabbing a top 3 in the most important even of the world cup. Every portuguese player don't mind to change the date. Obviously I don't know what the others think, buy Gimox already said that he didn't mind to change the date. I don't think the remaining players mind too much if we play at 20:30 or at 21:00.

Lol, I said it was ok for me to start at 21:00, but not later. But you're assuming too much in the fact that everyone is just able to play at 20:30 instead of 21:00. It's possible that there's no problem at all, but you have to check, not just assume, because if it's not possible you're taking away chances for other players.

I don't understand why you're so aggressive towards me, I was the only player that tried to find a solution that fitted everyone, while others are just keeping quiet.

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 17:18 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Phoenix Escreveu:
Dinli Escreveu:

Lol, I said it was ok for me to start at 21:00, but not later. But you're assuming too much in the fact that everyone is just able to play at 20:30 instead of 21:00. It's possible that there's no problem at all, but you have to check, not just assume, because if it's not possible you're taking away chances for other players.

I don't understand why you're so aggressive towards me, I was the only player that tried to find a solution that fitted everyone, while others are just keeping quiet.

I didn't want to be agressive to you, and I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Just like I said, the portuguese players don't mind the change. The remaining, I won't be able to get an answer up until 21:00 CEST of today, but I'm sure that not of all of them know that in that day we play at a different day, because we usually play at 21:00 CEST. I assume that in case no one can play that day in the hours we'll change, I'll get a solution for his events. Even so, I think that all players will accept and understand the decision. In case they can't play ealrier or later, I'll change the event into another hour or day, just for Aure to play. If you don't agree with the decision, I'll accept it, and we play today. And of course, if someone doesn't agree to change the date, we won't change it.

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 17:43 
Ciclista Iniciado
Ciclista Iniciado

Dinli Escreveu:
Phoenix Escreveu:
Dinli Escreveu:

I didn't want to be agressive to you, and I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Just like I said, the portuguese players don't mind the change. The remaining, I won't be able to get an answer up until 21:00 CEST of today, but I'm sure that not of all of them know that in that day we play at a different day, because we usually play at 21:00 CEST. I assume that in case no one can play that day in the hours we'll change, I'll get a solution for his events. Even so, I think that all players will accept and understand the decision. In case they can't play ealrier or later, I'll change the event into another hour or day, just for Aure to play. If you don't agree with the decision, I'll accept it, and we play today. And of course, if someone doesn't agree to change the date, we won't change it.

As you can see in my previous posts I agreed, but I just don't want it to get it to be super late on a weekday because I have to get up early for work, especially this week.

MensagemEnviado: 24 Mai 2015, 18:01 
Lopetegui tiki taka
Membro de Platina
Membro de Platina

Phoenix Escreveu:
Dinli Escreveu:
Phoenix Escreveu:

As you can see in my previous posts I agreed, but I just don't want it to get it to be super late on a weekday because I have to get up early for work, especially this week.

I understand your point of view. It shouldn't take more than two hours, and I'm already counting with bugs and rematchs. Even so, like I said, If you think it's complicated to play today, aure will have to understand it. Lack of whill in trying to make everyone happy is something people can't complain.

Criar Novo Tópico Este Tópico está bloqueado. Não pode editar mensagens ou responder.  [ 39 mensagens ]  Ir para página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Próximo

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizador a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para:  
Desenvolvido por phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Traduzido por phpBB Portugal